World’s dirtiest man seeks life partner. Any Single Ladies Interested??

dirtiets

The world’s dirtiest man now says he is lonely and is seeking a life partner.

Mr Amou Haji told the Tehran Times on Thursday that he would be much happier if a woman fell in love with him.

Haji, 80, made headlines earlier in the week when he revealed that he had not taken a bath in the last 60 years.

The man who lives in isolation in Dejgah village in the Southern Iranian province of Fars subsists on rotten porcupine meat, and says the thought of a bath after all this time makes him very angry.
He said he adopted his extreme, isolated lifestyle after suffering emotional setbacks in his youth.

In a widely publicized interview with the Newspaper, Haji said that despite his queer lifestyle, he hopes someone will come forth and fulfill his heart’s desire. “You know it can get very lonely out here,” he said Thursday.

Amou Haji is also known to eat rotten porcupine meat with relish and has other unorthodox habits.

The old man claims he started living away from society after he went through emotional setbacks when he was young man.

Haji, who lives in a hole in the ground, much like a grave, says this keeps him grounded and in touch with the reality of life. “Sometimes he sleeps in an open brick shack that we the villagers constructed for him out of pity,” said a man who claimed to know Haji well.

Locally, he is known as Amou Haji. ‘Amou’ is the Farsi term of endearment for a kind old man.
Neigbous say he hates contact with water and believes being clean will make him weak and sick. Even the suggestion of a bath makes him very angry. This lifestyle has, over the years, made him look like dirt itself.

He has managed to completely blend in with his surroundings, with fellow villagers saying that it is sometimes easy to mistake him for a rock statue if he sits very still.

And It’s not just bathing that Haji dislikes. His disgust for fresh food and clean drinking water is unmistakable. Instead, he prefers his favorite meal of rotten porcupine meat. He drinks 5 liters of water a day for health purposes, but only from a large rusty oil can.

Oddly, the old man likes to fill his smoking pipe with animal feces instead of tobacco. And he doesn’t use clippers to trim his hair. Instead, he just burns it off over an open flame. An old war helmet keeps his head warm during the winter.

The latest revelation makes him the dirtiest person on earth, taking the title from the previous holder – an Indian man named Kailash Singh – who is on record as not having taken a bath for 38 years consecutive years.

Advertisements

Rihanna reveals tan lines as she poses topless for Vogue Brazil in beach photoshoot

article-2539370-1AAA03F100000578-357_634x915article-2539370-1AAA04BB00000578-435_634x806article-2539370-1AAA04D300000578-782_634x574article-2539370-1AAA06A800000578-728_306x810article-2539370-1AAA09AD00000578-245_634x914article-2539370-1AAA054F00000578-222_634x875article-2539370-1AAA054400000578-332_634x915article-2539370-1AAA086200000578-518_634x804article-2539370-1AAA091000000578-911_306x621

Strutting topless on the beach, pouting Rihanna looks like she’s stepped straight off the pages of a lad’s mag.

But this isn’t FHM she’s posing for, but the highly respected fashion magazine Vogue – albeit the Brazilian edition.

The pop star was pictured in five different yet equally revealing outfits as she posed for a photographer on the Brazilian Island of Angra dos Reis.

Just small strips of tape obscured the singer’s nipples as she stood posing on the sand in the shots, taken last week.

For one series of pictures Rihanna wore a pair of gold boy short bikini bottoms, which she teamed with armfuls of bangles, and a colourful headscarf.

The 25-year-old stood smouldering at the photographer, giving her best pout.

Arms behind her head, she turned her back and gazed at the ocean as he snapped away.

Despite the large team surrounding her, holding shades and mirrors to light her face, scantily clad Rihanna seemed at ease in the spotlight.

Of course, coming as she does from the island nation of Barbados, we are used to seeing Rihanna strutting around in a bikini during her down time.

And it seemed she was equally relaxed doing so in front of the camera.

Throwing a white towel around herself the singer darted between locations for the shoot.

The hard-working star had jetted in via helicopter, carrying her own bags as she disembarked.

After a quick costume change, the still topless star posed in colourful patterned shorts and a floppy straw hat.

For a third shoot Rihanna donned strappy gold and black sandals, and a jacket and cap.

Still topless, she managed to break a smile as she laughed with her team between poses.

Next she stepped into the ocean wearing a black pair of bikini bottoms.

With a green shirt slipping down off her shoulder, she stood seductively half-submerged in the water.

Another image saw her don a transparent white vest, which she wore in the surf.

source-daily mail uk-

 

 

 

China in $1.3bn Renault-Dongfeng auto joint venture. NO HUMAN RIGHTS NOISES??

The new venture plans to build 150,000 vehicles and engines a year.

China is the largest car market in the world and Renault is one of the few big car makers that does not yet have a facility there.

The 50-50 joint venture will be called Dongfeng Renault Automotive Co Ltd.

Dongfeng is state-owned and has existing partnerships with Honda and Nissan, amongst others.

Renault’s joint venture with the Chinese giant will see it enter a crowded marketplace filled with competitive local brands.

While car sales in Western countries have been waning, Chinese sales have been growing.

Official figures showed vehicle sales rising by 4.3% in 2012 to 19.3m.

Under Chinese trade laws, foreign carmakers looking to launch manufacturing operations in China must have a local partner.

Approval was granted for the new venture between Renault and Dongfeng by China’s National Development and Reform Commission. BBC.

DJ SPAQZ || Follow @DjSpaqz || Facebook DJ SPAQZ

Zimbabwe warns foreign firms of January 2014 arrest – Mugabe really means business when he is not Asleep : -)

robert-mugabe-sleeps

The owners of foreign firms operating in certain sectors in Zimbabwe after 1 January 2014 will be arrested, a senior official has warned.

Economic Empowerment Secretary George Magosvongwe issued the warning in parliament, state media reports.

“Indigenisation” of the economy was one of President Robert Mugabe’s main campaign themes in the March election.

Farming, hairdressing and baking are among the sectors now reserved for “indigenous”, or black, Zimbabweans.

“1 January is a month to come and we are putting in place measures for enforcement in the event that they do not comply,” the state-owned Herald newspaper quotes Mr Magosvongwe as saying.

He said that Zimbabweans were being identified to take over businesses to prevent shortages of goods.

According to the Herald the “reserved sectors of the economy” include: Retail and wholesale business, hairdressers, beauty salons, bakers, employment agencies, agriculture, transport, estate agencies and advertising agencies.

It said that foreign-owned restaurants which did not serve local food would not be affected.

Owners of businesses without indigenisation compliance certificates face a fine or imprisonment if they are still operating, the Herald reports.

It says these certificates are only given to local people.

The BBC’s Brian Hungwe in Harare says that there has been growing concern in Zimbabwe over an influx of traders from Nigeria and China who sell all sorts of goods in local markets, undercutting local retailers.

Mr Mugabe says his policies are needed because under colonial rule, many economic sectors were reserved for white people.

His critics say that his seizure of most of the country’s white-owned land has ruined what used to be one of Africa’s most developed economies. listen.

bbc.

INSECTS RIGHTS!!! Row over US mobile phone ‘cockroach backpack’ app

A US company that has developed an “electronic backpack” that fits onto a cockroach allowing its movements to be controlled by a mobile phone app has defended itself against cruelty claims.

_70364002_70364001_70363993_70363992_70363991_70363990_70363985_70363984_70363981_70363980

The Backyard Brains company says that the device is intended to get children to be interested in neuroscience.

A spokeswoman told the BBC that the device – being formally launched on Saturday – was not a gimmick.

But critics say that the company’s stance is “disingenuous”.

For the “electronic backpack” to work the cockroaches have to be placed in icy water to subdue them before sandpaper is used to remove the waxy coating on the shell of the insect’s head.

An electrode connector and electrodes are then glued on to the insect’s body and a needle is used to poke a hole in their thorax in order to insert a wire.

Their antennae are then cut and electrodes are inserted. A circuit is attached to their backs, and signals are received through a mobile phone app allowing users to control the cockroaches’ movements to the left and to the right.

Animal behaviour scientist Jonathan Balcombe has been quoted on US scientific websites as saying that the insects are harmed in the process.

“If it was discovered that a teacher was having students use magnifying glasses to burn ants and then look at their tissue, how would people react?” he is quoted as saying.

Likewise Queen’s University philosophy Professor Michael Allen warned that the device will “encourage amateurs to operate invasively on living organisms” and “encourage thinking of complex living organisms as mere machines or tools”.

The Michigan-based company has even received emails saying the the backpack – known as Roboroach – “teaches kids to be psychopaths”.

But Backyard Brains says that 20% of the world will soon have a neurological disorder – for which there are no known cures – and the backpacks “allow students to do graduate level research early in life”.

A company spokeswoman told the BBC that the backpack had been developed solely to encourage children to take an interest in neuroscience which, she said, needed to be better taught in American schools.

“At the moment this crucially important subject is woefully under-taught,” she said, “with many schools teaching neuroscience within the biology syllabus when it should be a subject in its own right.

“That is especially the case when diseases of the brain such as Alzheimer’s take a heavier toll within society.”

The spokeswoman insisted that the insects are treated humanely and that the backpack – first developed in 2011 – does not harm them.

The backpack will be widely available in November in the US priced at $99 (£61).

bbc.

listen to the insects

DR Congo M23 rebels end insurgency

_70912508_019821207-2

The M23 rebel group in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo says it is ending its insurgency, hours after the government claimed military victory.

In a statement, the movement said it would adopt “purely political means” to achieve its goals and urged its fighters to disarm and demobilise.

The government said the last remaining rebels had either surrendered or fled the country overnight.

The army says it will now pursue other rebel groups that do not disarm.

At least 800,000 people have fled their homes since the M23 took up arms in 2012 but several other armed groups still operate in the mineral-rich eastern DR Congo.

M23 leader Bertrand Bisimwa announced on Tuesday that “the chief of general staff and the commanders of all major units are requested to prepare troops for disarmament, demobilisation and reintegration on terms to be agreed with the government of Congo”.

His decision to pursue its aims by political means was posted on a Facebook page linked to the group.

Although the statement came after an apparently heavy military defeat, it also followed an agreement by African leaders on Monday night that the M23 should make “a public declaration renouncing rebellion” to allow a peace accord to be signed with the Congolese government.

Congolese Defence Minister Alexandre Luba Ntambo, after the summit in the South African capital Pretoria, said once the rebels had publicly abandoned their insurgency the government “would make a public declaration of acceptance of this”. Five days later, a formal peace agreement would be signed, he added.

The BBC’s Milton Nkosi in South Africa says, with its announcement on Tuesday, the M23 appears to have met the conditions of the African leaders.

While Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni was at the summit, Rwanda’s Paul Kagame was conspicuous by his absence, our correspondent says. Rwanda’s foreign minister was at the meeting, however.

The UN has regularly accused Rwanda and Uganda of supporting the M23, although both governments deny the allegation.

The US and other donors have cut aid to Rwanda over the allegations.

‘Hit-and-run operations’

DR Congo Information Minister Lambert Mende said on Tuesday that Congolese special forces had driven the rebels out of their final hilltop strongholds near the Ugandan border.

Tanks and helicopters from a UN intervention brigade with a tough new mandate to “neutralise” rebel groups approved earlier this year have also been involved in recent fighting.

“We can say that it’s finished. But you never know,” Mr Mende told the BBC’s Newsday programme. “Those who escaped can come with hit-and-run operations so we have to end everything politically so that we are sure our people can sleep quietly without any threat.”

Rebel military chief Sultani Makenga was among those who had crossed the border either to Rwanda or Uganda, he added.

Army spokesman Colonel Olivier Hamuli said it was “a victory for the Congolese people” but it was now important to sue for peace.

“We now speak to other armed groups to surrender because if they don’t want to, then we will disarm them by force,” the army spokesman told the BBC.

A number of rebel factions operate in the two eastern provinces of North and South Kivu.

The information minister also warned that other rebel groups would now be targeted by the army. “There is no more place in our country for any irregular group,” Mr Mende told AFP news agency.

The M23, made up mainly of ethnic Tutsis, had now been replaced as “top of the list” by the Rwandan Hutu FDLR militia, he said. “We are going to get on with disarming them.”

Rwanda’s Tutsi-led government has twice invaded DR Congo, saying it wanted to stop Hutu groups, such as the FDLR, from attacking its territory.

Analysts say that if the FDLR were defeated, this would remove Rwanda’s main justification for its involvement in Congolese affairs, although it denies backing the M23.
October offensive

US special envoy Russell Feingold told reporters in Pretoria the M23’s announcement was “a significant, positive step”. Rebels should be protected when they had disarmed, he said, but those guilty of serious crimes should not be given an amnesty.

Peace talks broke down in October in the Ugandan capital, Kampala, following two months of negotiations.

The Congolese army began a big offensive against rebel positions on 25 October, securing their last major stronghold at Bunagana on the Ugandan border last week.

The M23, made up of army deserters, was named after a 23 March 2009 peace deal signed by the government and a former militia.

The rebels accused the government of failing to live up to the terms of the agreement and took up arms in April 2012, at one point seizing the regional capital, Goma.

Earlier this year, heavy fighting broke out between rebel factions of the M23 which led to one of its leaders, Bosco Ntaganda, fleeing to the US embassy in Rwanda. The former Congolese army general, known as “the Terminator”, then surrendered to the International Criminal Court to face trial in The Hague on war crimes charges.

The end of the M23 would send an intimidating message to the other groups, raising hopes of an end to two decades of conflict, BBC Africa security correspondent Moses Rono says.

Eastern DR Congo has been wracked by conflict since 1994, when Hutu militias fled across the border from Rwanda after carrying out a genocide against Tutsis and moderate Hutus.